BriteHeart's Civic Circles is a series of discussion groups, musical events, and college engagement festivals to promote civic participation and awareness in the state of Tennessee with the emphasis on the importance of voting in casual and intimate settings. We take the COMPLICATED out of civics and put the COMMUNITY back in.
1. We are all equal under the law.
2. Voting is vital to the preservation of democracy.
3. Every citizen shares the privilege
and responsibility to engage.
4. Freedom of speech, assembly,
and press are essential to free society.
5. Participation is critical to life, liberty,
and the pursuit of happiness.